It’s time to start the new OC1 season. The locks and keys for the Hālau will be changed February 1st. You can exchange your old key for a new key on the 1st between 4pm to 6pm at the Hālau. After this you can exchange them at Lani’s Snack Shack with Kaui during business hours:
- Monday: CLOSED
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
If you lost a key and want it replaced:
- Login and go to menu Hālau->Waitlist
- Scroll down to Hālau Keys
- Select “Request Replacement Key“
- Go to menu Aloha->KCC Billing Summary and you should see the $50 deposit to be paid.
- Once paid you can pickup your key either on the 1st or at Lani’s Snack Shack
No payments will be processed in person on the 1st, as dues need to be paid online before the 1st. If you wish to turn in a key and request your key deposit back and a check will be issued in your name and either mailed to you or picked up at Lani’s Snack Shack.