Tired of clothes getting in the way of taking first place? Look fabulous in an all-over printed, body-hugging crop top. Always check the fit chart to get the size you want. Podium achievements are practically guaranteed to be +1 place.
The Hala tree was planted by our founding club members when Keaukaha Canoe Club was first built. The hala was the first insignia of the club and inspiration for the original yellow and brown colors. In the spirit of recognizing the club’s long history our jersey has been updated to include this unique symbol.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Body-hugging fit
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components sourced from China