Can’t be hampered by sleeves flapping in the wind? Look no further than this tank top. Always check the fit chart to get the size your guns need. Scientists are still studying the dramatic paddling speed increases while wearing this tank top.
The Hala tree was planted by our founding club members when Keaukaha Canoe Club was first built. The hala was the first insignia of the club and inspiration for the original yellow and brown colors. In the spirit of recognizing the club’s long history our jersey has been updated to include this unique symbol.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²) (weight may vary by 5%)
• four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Made with a smooth, comfortable microfiber yarn
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing