Getting too much sun? Then get this long sleeved crop top. You’ll be burn free while blazing a trail to first place. 5 out of 5 paddling experts agree this crop top is a winner.
The Hala tree was planted by our founding club members when Keaukaha Canoe Club was first built. The hala was the first insignia of the club and inspiration for the original yellow and brown colors. In the spirit of recognizing the club’s long history our jersey has been updated to include this unique symbol.
This long-sleeve crop top is made of recycled polyester and elastane, making it an eco-friendly choice for swimming, sports, or athleisure outfits. The crop top has a tear-away care label and a wide, double-layered waistline band for a comfortable fit.
• Fabric composition in Europe: 88% recycled polyester, 12% elastane
• Fabric weight in Europe: 6.78 oz/yd² (230 g/m²)
• Fabric composition in Mexico: 81% REPREVE recycled polyester, 19% LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™
• Fabric weight in Mexico: 7.52 oz/yd² (255 g/m²)
• UPF 50+
• Trendy, cropped fit
• Wide, double-layered waistline band
• Raglan sleeves
• Tear-away care label
• Size up if you’re between sizes as this fabric can be tight on the body